Job Title: Receptionist with administrative responsibilities
Responsible to: Managing Director
Location: Based in Flushing, Falmouth, Cornwall
Remuneration: c. £16k
Falmouth Boat Co. is looking for a receptionist with administrative responsibilities to join our company.
The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for our customers and potential new customers as well as supporting the management team in an administrative capacity.
As with any small company, the roles and responsibilities of this position are diverse. From reception duties to filing, client management to staff support, marketing to invoicing, all will be asked of you to give an efficient and effective service in response to our client needs.
In return, you will receive a remuneration package commensurate with your role, responsibilities, experience and development.
Competitive salary, pension, life insurance and additional benefits are all part of this package as a full time permanent position.
We are a company with ambitious growth plans, so why not research what we have done so far and if you like what you see, apply to be part of our team.
Experience is essential in this role. You must be able to demonstrate:
- A track record of excellent customer service
- An ability to communicate with both clients and staff
- An ability to work as part of a small team
- An excellent sense of humour and desire to achieve
You must have:
- Held a role of similar nature
- A high standard of IT, verbal and written communication literacy
- A wide understanding of boating terminology and activities