If your boat is on a mooring we can regularly visit it to check its safety, security and overall condition.
You may like a weekly check, a monthly visit or one-off checks before or after a storm - whichever gives you the most peace of mind. Our standard checks are as follows:
- Visually checking the security of the mooring
- Accessing below and carrying out a careful visual check
- Running up engine
- Checking battery condition and charging
- Emptying bilges
- Checking that pumps are working
- Checking the decks are clean and clear
- Ensuting that covers are secure
- Securing vessel
- Reporting any concerns to the owner
We also carry out checks that are particular to individual boats to provide extra peace of mind.
The cost of gardiennage to a boat within the Falmouth Harbour limits starts at £45 + VAT per visit.
If you live away or are unable to check the safety and condition of your boat do call us on 01326 374309 to find out how we can help.