The sailing season has nearly started so we’ve written a list of what’s important to check before your boat returns to the water.
Use this checklist to take a good look at the condition of each area of the boat. If you have any queries don’t hesitate to call us on 01326 374309 or email us.
* Stern gear
* Pressure wash
* Interior – Damp or dry
* Bilges – Full or empty
* Gas check
* Safety equipment - Present and in date
* Mast - Stepped/unstepped
* Running rigging
* Standing rigging
* Nav-lights - Functioning
* Metered electric supply - Connected and read
* De-humidifier - Connected and operational
* Water tanks - Full or empty
* Fuel tanks - Full or empty
* Strongback and cover - Present and correctly fitted
* Decks and cockpit
* Mooring strop
If your checks show up work that needs doing and you would like us to advise on actions and cost, simply call us on 01326 374309 or email us.